No dropdown menus for Jira in firefox in windows 10

Deleted user December 14, 2016

On windows 10 in firefox 50.1.0 The "Dashboards", "Projects", "Issues" and "Boards" menu items do not display a drop down list. In other browsers it works fine. Clearing cache and running in safe mode still do not show dropdown items.

There are also many console warnings about deprecated javascript, and messages like "Empty string passed to getElementById().".

When will this be fixed?

4 answers

0 votes
Bartosz Bilicki January 16, 2017

BTW: we have the Tempo plugin installed - and even if the problem occurs, tempo manu works normally.

0 votes
Bartosz Bilicki January 16, 2017

Unfortunetally the same here. Same system, browser and versions.It's annoying because I need to refresh page or even sometime go to another page to unlock secret menus cheeky

0 votes
John Taber January 13, 2017

Another vote to please fix this one.

0 votes
Peter Valdemar Mørch January 4, 2017

Also broken on two different instances of firefox 50.1.0 on Ubuntu 14.04. I have also tried with a brand-spanking new firefox profile and it still occurs.

I've noticed that if I click one huge blue "Jira" link also in that same toolbar that takes me to https://ourcompany.atlassian.net/secure/MyJiraHome.jspa (in our case), that sometimes helps. But not always.

VERY VERY ANNOYING.

JIRA is very difficult to use when one can't use the menus! And having to use Chrome instead of my default browser is just bad...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events