No Unmapped or Mapped Statuses Available for Board

Ian Cubbon May 6, 2016

I recently switched the workflow of a project from a custom workflow to the Software Simplified Workflow. However, now when I go to the Board, there are no Issues there. Going to the Board Configuration page shows that are no 'Unmapped Statuses' available to be assigned to columns. In fact there are no statuses mapped to columns either. Below is a screenshot of the Board Configuration.

Capture.PNG

The workflow being used looks like:

workflow.PNG

Any ideas on getting the Board to show the Open, In Progress, Accepted, etc statuses?

4 answers

0 votes
Deleted user May 6, 2016

I notice in your 1st screen example that the system is telling you "Software Simplified Workflow Unavailable" I suspect that's your problem...

You may need to reindex question

Check here (scroll down to the switching section);

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/using-the-simplified-workflow-764478004.html

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 6, 2016

Is this the filter being used by the Board? Open you board, click on the cogwheel icon then Configure  > General.

0 votes
Ian Cubbon May 6, 2016

I think this is what you're referring to: JiraFilter.PNG

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 6, 2016

Can you check what is your Boards current filter?

Suggest an answer