I would like to use Jira for approval workflows.
For this, I’d need:
- A public form where non-Jira users can add a task / issue with my custom fields on the form
- A way to assign all these new tickets to an approval workflow
- This should be a named person workflow & should allow each approver to approve / reject with comments
Please can you advise how this would be possible,
1) You need a permission sheme where anyone can view and create issues. Assotiate it with one or more porjects.
2) Create issue type workflow scheme where assotiate a workflow to each issue type. Assotiate this schema with project
3) Create a user group, for example, "Appovals" and add a condition on approval / reject transition to this group. Add a screen with comment field to reject transition. To make comment mandatory on reject transition you can use free add-on JSU Utils. There is "Fields requared" validator there.
Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.Learn more
👋Community members! Downtime happens. And great incident response takes a village. Teams like Support, Dev, SRE, Ops, IT, and Marketing have to come together to resolve the problem while keep...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG