I would like to use Jira for approval workflows.
For this, I’d need:
- A public form where non-Jira users can add a task / issue with my custom fields on the form
- A way to assign all these new tickets to an approval workflow
- This should be a named person workflow & should allow each approver to approve / reject with comments
Please can you advise how this would be possible,
1) You need a permission sheme where anyone can view and create issues. Assotiate it with one or more porjects.
2) Create issue type workflow scheme where assotiate a workflow to each issue type. Assotiate this schema with project
3) Create a user group, for example, "Appovals" and add a condition on approval / reject transition to this group. Add a screen with comment field to reject transition. To make comment mandatory on reject transition you can use free add-on JSU Utils. There is "Fields requared" validator there.
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Atlas Camp is our developer event which will take place in Barcelona, Spain from the 6th -7th of September . This is a great opportunity to meet other developers and get n...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs