I would like to use Jira for approval workflows.
For this, I’d need:
- A public form where non-Jira users can add a task / issue with my custom fields on the form
- A way to assign all these new tickets to an approval workflow
- This should be a named person workflow & should allow each approver to approve / reject with comments
Please can you advise how this would be possible,
1) You need a permission sheme where anyone can view and create issues. Assotiate it with one or more porjects.
2) Create issue type workflow scheme where assotiate a workflow to each issue type. Assotiate this schema with project
3) Create a user group, for example, "Appovals" and add a condition on approval / reject transition to this group. Add a screen with comment field to reject transition. To make comment mandatory on reject transition you can use free add-on JSU Utils. There is "Fields requared" validator there.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot