My Sprint is Gone

Florence Kistner November 17, 2015

I don't know what I did wrong, but all of a sudden I see Sprint 1, Sprint 3, Sprint 4, etc... but where did Sprint 2 go and how do I get it back?  Thanks!

Flo

1 answer

0 votes
Mike Rathwell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2015

Florence,

Without either of us knowing what happened wink I suspect what happened was that you inadvertently renamed your Sprint 2 to something else. The good thing is that (as the saying goes) not all is lost.

The sprints are really just containers of issues that are rather harder to lose in JIRA. If Sprint 2 happened to be actually deleted, all the issues will still be sitting there in your backlog. That or if it got inadvertently renamed, they are in a sprint now NOT called "Sprint 2".

I think your easiest course of action is first to find the issues you did have in Sprint 2 and either rename that one back to Sprint 2 or if it got deleted, make a NEW Sprint 2 and move the issues from the backlog back in there.

So... while this is all conjecture (based, I might add, on me doing something similar in days past) it might point you in the right direction.

Hope this helps

mike

Suggest an answer