Moved from Cloud to Server, can I recreate closed sprints?

Donna Sprague October 17, 2016

We recently moved from JIRA Cloud 7.1 to JIRA Server 6.4.  As it would not restore, we imported all of our issues from an exported CSV file.  It's worked ok, but I now want to recreate our closed Sprints for history and I can't find a way to do this. 

JIRA Server 6.4 doesn't seem to allow Parallel sprints, nor does it allow me to open a closed Sprint. I found all the DONE issues and updated them to the closed Sprint name, but then I am stuck.  If I create May Sprint for instance, it says it has no issues, even though I put May Sprint in the Sprint Name on the issue. Has anyone else run into this problem?

1 answer

0 votes
Mahesh S
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 18, 2016

You cannot add issues to a closed sprint or to open a closed sprint. Somehow, I believe you are closer.

Recreate the sprints (make sure it is not closed). Import the issues in CSV with the sprint number field or Sprint Name field. It will get into the past sprint on import.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events