Merge in Atlassian docs (pre JIRA 7 & post JIRA 7) ?

Corentin Méhat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 13, 2016

Hello Atlassian,

is there any plan to have a "unified" documentation for JIRA <7 and JIRA Soft/Service Desk/Core > 7 (as well as other softs) ?

The drop down menus allowing to choose the tool and it's version were really amazingly useful, but now that it is on totally separated pages it often ends up it dead links returning back to the base page and moreover, the pages are not as well referenced in search engines as they used to....

Just a quick example :

Those two pages are definitely related, but selecting the "Select another version" drop down menu does not link in anyway one to the other...

1 answer

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2016

I can only agree –  I do not like the new format of the JIRA documentation. It's confusing and I find a lot of broken content.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events