Menu option 'Clone' is duplicated in JIRA

Sergey Shmarkatyuk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 8, 2016

Me and my users noticed a strange thing in our JIRA. Menu option 'Clone' is getting duplicated. Both options have the same link URL: https://[JIRA-URL]/secure/CloneIssueDetails!default.jspa?id=[ISSUE_ID]

I posted the same question to Atlassian support, they said they don't support my version of JIRA (6.3.11) anymore and recommended to check whether disabling Bulk Clone Basic for JIRA plugin would help. I checked it and it didn't help. 

Clone option duplicate.PNG

Do you know why else this could be happening? Maybe there is a bug in some other plugin that causes duplicate menu option to appear? I hope you can help with this kind of question.

Thanks in advance!

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 8, 2016

Do you have any add-ons that might be providing clone-like functionality?  Check the "user installed" list for them.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events