Master Epic panel similar to Epic Panel

Vinay Shekar April 9, 2016

In our organization we track our development issues in below format, where Master Epic is our parent issue

Master Epic -> Linked to (Is child of)-> Epic

Epic --> Linked to (Epic Link) --> Stories

Stories --> Has sub-tasks

We can see Epic has "Epic Panel" where we can see the sum of time tracking and attachments of all stories and sub-task under it.

We need similar feature for Master Epic too. Please guide how we can have this feature.

Thanks
Vinay

2 answers

0 votes
Prem Chudzinski _extensi_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 13, 2017

Hi @Vinay Shekar@Ansar Rezaei@Andreas Haaken _APTIS_

We've extended the Epic\Version Panel to add some filtering.

Chackout our add-onpanels.png

We can create other Epic Panel modifications if needed - drop us an email on info@extensi.io

Soon we'll be releasing new filters

• Uncompleted
  • Unestimated

Uncompleted.png

0 votes
Andreas Haaken _APTIS_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 10, 2016

Hi, 

actually the epic Panel works just for epics only. The panel accumulates all issues that are linked by the custom field: "Epic-Link" provided by JIRA Agile. 

The Links between issues are not respected, as they might be multidimensional and allow cyclic connections. 

SO: another Epic ABOVE an Epic is not provided now. 

But we are working on a solution for that use case already. Please watch the plugin or wirte an email to the support for more detailed information about the solution. 

Ansar Rezaei
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 15, 2017

Absolutely I need this now. I'm going to watch plugin for further updates.  I think It's better to define an specific Issue link by the plugin and only support that link type for those issues.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events