Lost our backlog button on the sprint board

Hi,

I got alerted today by one of our project managers that one of her users couldn't see the backlog button for their sprint anymore.

When I look at a different sprint, our development sprint, our backlog button is not showing up on the left hand side either.

What could I be missing? The button was there until I rolled over our sprint a couple of days ago.

Thanks,

Charles

5 answers

The same thing happened to us this morning. I have not yet found a cause.

Same here.  Can someone please revert back to the old version?  Or fix the issue?  I have already spent too much time trying to find stuff for my meeting today!

Very glad to hear we're not the only ones this is happening to!

We are a global company and I was flooded with emails from JIRA users wondering where all the buttons had gone. I cannot find any release notes showing they removed them, but did recommend to my teams to use the JIRA shortcuts to get where they needed to go. Any insight to what they changed would be helpful.

0 votes
Chris Fuller Atlassian Team Oct 26, 2016

This is an active incident due to a bug in JIRA Software.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSW-15102

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSW-11878

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Monday in Jira Ops

Jira Ops Early Access Program Update #1: Announcing our next feature and a new integration

Thanks for signing up for Jira Ops! I’m Matt Ryall, leader for the Jira Ops product team at Atlassian. Since this is a brand new product, we’ll be delivering improvements quickly and sharing updates...

432 views 0 8
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you