List of Component/s missing in Project Settings

Benjamin Lovelace June 16, 2016

Yesterday I applied the Component/s field to a projects subtask - Create screen and Edit/View screen. Only option added to list is "Next Release Update" (default=None). I then updated one subtask to "Next Release Update". Everything seemed good. Today I want to add more options to the Component/s list; and when I go to Project Settings Summary, the Component selection I added is shown. But when I click on Components on the left side menu, the Components screen comes up blank???

image2016-6-16 12:31:12.png

image2016-6-16 12:32:16.png

The Components screen still shows up normal in other projects.

2 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 16, 2016

I'm afraid you're going to need to explain what you mean by "access" and "component properties", and then explain what you're expecting to happen.

Accidently posted too soon...

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 16, 2016

Oops smile

I'm with Petar on this one - something looks broken, and I'd like to see what the logs have to say about it.

It's cloud base...would it be this Audit Log?

image2016-6-16 16:20:3.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 16, 2016

Ah, sorry, no, we're interested in the application logs.

Those aren't accessible to Cloud users, only Atlassian support can see them, so I think this needs to go to them to investigate!

That was my fear.

Thanks!

Ah, wait....I was on IE11. Now when I go in through Chrome, it works just fine!

image2016-6-16 20:19:46.png

0 votes
Petar Petrov (Appfire)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 16, 2016

Check the atlassian-jira.log file for errors when you open the Components tab - I think there is something wrong with the project configuration.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events