Link to an other dashboard

Oliver Moser April 8, 2021

Hi

I have created an overall dashboard with the projects in my team. Now I would like to click on a shown project and land first on another dashboard, by now It shows me the open issues of that project. I have not found a way yet to do that... does anyone know a way to do it or is this no possible?

Kind regards

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 9, 2021

The solution depends on how you display the projects in the parent dashboard. What gadget are you using?

A potential solution could be like this: insert the "HTML Content" (or it is called something like this) gadget to the parent dashboard, and manually create the HTML with the list of the child dashboard. Not super-sophisticated, but it could work.

Oliver Moser April 9, 2021

Hi Aron

Thanks for your answer. On the main dashboard I use different gadgets for example project-gadget. Is this a default gadget "HTML Content" or do I have to install it as separately?

Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 9, 2021

I checked and it is called "Text". It is disabled by default.

Search for "Text" in this page for instructions.

Oliver Moser April 29, 2021

Thank you for your suggestion. According to security reasons, see the ticket
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Core-questions/How-to-add-HTML-text-on-the-dashboard/qaq-p/1186848 

we decided not to activate the text modul.

0 votes
Markos Hudson May 8, 2023

There is another app by Atlassian, called the Rich Text Gadget. https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1214632/rich-text-gadget-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events