Limit users to see only Released Versions

Sravya Vuggina July 10, 2018

Is it possible to restrict certain users (all belong to one group) to be able to see only Released Versions while creating an issue?

2 answers

0 votes
Nadir MEZIANI
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 12, 2018

Hi,

You could do it using security level,  but you need to do somethings with javascript or with plugin scripting utilities.

0 votes
Radek Dostál
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 11, 2018

I don't think so, not without a plugin.

First idea coming to mind would be Behaviours from ScriptRunner (groovy skills necessary)

In theory it might be capable of filtering options out from the field based on currentUser's group membership, haven't tried myself, though.

Sravya Vuggina July 11, 2018

Thanks for your response @Radek Dostál!

That's my understanding as well, we are using ScriptRunner for few dynamic visibility options but din't quite know how to perform this action, as unfortunately scripting is not my area of expertise.

Suggest an answer