Limit amount of worklog hours for issue type

Alex Suslin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 15, 2016

I have a project where I need to limit worklog hours to no more than 2 hours.

Is there any way to do that? In pure JIRA or with the help of any plugin? (we have Tempo installed and Script Runner). ?

1 answer

1 vote
Bhushan Nagaraj
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 15, 2016

Interesting. Have a look at the Behaviours module in ScriptRunner. Maybe you can hide the Time Log field based on existing time logged?

https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/4.3.0/jira/behaviours-overview.html

Alex Suslin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 15, 2016

Thank you for your answer. Actually hide worklog is not an option, as we're not using JIRA worklog (I have already hid it) and allow to worklog only throug JIRA Tempo Timesheet worklog window. 

Alex Suslin
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 18, 2016

BTW, even without worklog field you can always press more button and show WorkLog Screen.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events