Last Execution date/time stamp query

Neeta Dubey August 8, 2016

Hi Team,

I need to copy value of Last Execution date into a custom date field using "copy value from one field to other" post function as "updated" value is not giving me desired result however it "last execution date" doesnt appear in list so i could copy . Could you please advise?

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 9, 2016

How are you creating the "last execution date" information?  It doesn't sound like a field to me (which would explain why you aren't being offered it in the post-function settings), so we'll need to know what it really is to begin with.

First quick check - do you have "last execution date" as a field in the list of custom fields?

Neeta Dubey August 9, 2016

Thanks for your quick response. Last execution date is not my custom field. It the field which I see in Transition activity tab in JIRA. this is capturing the latest time stamp which would be useful in one of my post function. Updated field is not giving me expected result.

Attached is the screen shot.

Thanks a ton for your response.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 9, 2016

Ok, that's being worked out as the page is rendered as part of the Toolkit add-on that provides the tab. 

You will need to duplicate the logic behind the field in your code.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events