Jira workflow resolution

Syed Hasan February 7, 2017

I have been trying to fix JIRA workflow resolution for a while but have been unable to find the right answer.

My Workflow is  however, as soon as a task is moved from "To do" to anything else the resolution switches to "deployed" and stays that way even if I switch it back to "In progress" or "Ready for testing" or "ready to deploy". Also, in the sprint view the task shows as complete even when its in progress.

I only want to use one resolution option which is "Deployed/Closed" thats it!!!

Is there anyway to fix this because I am tired of looking for an answer. 

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 7, 2017

I'm 95% certain you've run into the usual problem - you have put the resolution on the screen used by the transitions out of "to do".

If it's not that, then most of the rest of the remaining 5% is that you've got a post-function for "set resolution" on the transition.

You should place a "set resolution to <none>" post-function on the transitions to clear it as appropriate, and remove the field from the screen (or the post function that sets it)

Suggest an answer