Jira wallboard won't play

Judy Schneider March 28, 2016

I just created a JIRA wallboard.  It runs fine on my own computer, but when I try to run it on another computer (same JIRA user, same browser, same OS) it doesn't run.  Nor does it give me any errors to troubleshoot.  It just shows a black screen with a blue "play" triangle.  Am I missing some kind of browser plugin?

Browser: IE11

JIRA Version: 6.3.15

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Frédéric Tardieu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 28, 2016

Hi Judy,

Wallboard does not require any plugin. Did you try to have a look to the browser's console (F12) on the machine with the problem?

Cheers,

Fred

Judy Schneider March 28, 2016

Thanks for the tip, you put me on the right path.  The non-functioning browser was displaying in Document Mode 7, while the functional was using Edge.  I switched over to Edge in the second browser and now it's working fine.

Frédéric Tardieu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 28, 2016

Cool wink

Suggest an answer