Jira using incorrect url for fisheye linke

Kevin Focht February 29, 2016

I am having a problem getting JIRA to use the correct URL from the development panel. 

When I add the application link I correctly configure the base url to <servername>.<domain>:8060 (where the domain structure is <something>.local so <servername>.<something>.local:8060)

JIRA thinks the display url should be <servername>:8060

I can configure the link, add it and then update the display name to match the base url. but every time I try and click on a commit link from the development panel it sends me to the incorrect url <servername>:8060

The application link is configured to use OAuth. We have also integrated Crowd with JIRA and Fisheye for SSO.

If I click a JIRA link in Fisheye it supplys the correct link for JIRA.

Any thoughts?

JIRA (v7.0.0#70107

FishEye and Crucible Version:3.10.3 (Trial license and internal DB)

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
gustavo_refosco
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 29, 2016

Hi Kevin,

It's not clear to me whether or not you're trying to use FishEye's Site URL to create the Application Link. Can you please go to FishEye Administration > Server > Edit Settings, confirm what is the Site URL set, and make sure this is the URL you've been using to create the Application Link?

Regards,

Gustavo Refosco

Kevin Focht February 29, 2016

That worked, I figured it was something rather dumb on my part. 

I updated the fisheye Site URL, recreated the link and everything works. 

thanks for the help.

Suggest an answer