My server at https://jira.qudini.com wont start after upgrading to 8.1 even though my licenses are all up to date.
The page to set the license won't load correctly for me to fix this. How do I proceed?
What I don't understand is originally jira was working fine and not complaining of a license issue. We have renewed all licenses months before this upgrade but its now saying the license expired last year.
I checked the database table productlicense to see if I can override this but its not clear which one to update. There are three rows with ID's 10600, 10601, 10602
I've eventually managed to get past this by using browserstack to run IE11 with windows 8 in order to actually load the license page and remove the expired license.
Quite a pain which would have been solve in about 5 minutes if this page would load. I've found many Jira issues describing the same for 7.x and seems its still a problem in 8.1.
I have multiple projects that use variations of the same base workflow. The variations depend on the requirements of the project or issue type. The variations mostly come in the form of new statuses ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events