I have a new install (one month) of Jira core. I have 5 users, 30 issues, one project and a simple workflow. I use English and Swedish.
When I search for issues with overdue due dates it returns issues not overdue (due <= "0").
(image from the dashboard with a simple overdue filter. The date was 18th march.)
Also, which seems to be related, when I sort by due date, it sorts it incorrectly.
Or are there other parameters/factors I have missed?
It should just be a simple date sort, right?
Could there be some wrong with due date storage? I have no clue where to begin debugging.
As you see, the view date is changed from default - but I have also tried default date format.
This post comes from my original post here.
I think I have found it.
Setting the date/time in look and feel + advanced setting x4 correctly seems to have fixed it. Updating the due date on some issues might be needed.
I have multiple projects that use variations of the same base workflow. The variations depend on the requirements of the project or issue type. The variations mostly come in the form of new statuses ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events