Jira recruitment board edit

Hello,

I've created new project from Recruitment template. After it was created few tasks-candidates. I want to filter candidates in board by components, for example, but I gave only 2 filters - "Assigned to me" and "Due this week". I can't find any "..." on this board or another possibility to edit filters on this board.

Could you, please, help me?

Thank you!

2 answers

0 vote
Warren Levy Community Champion Jul 24, 2017

Hi Oleg

I think you're asking about Quick Filters. You need to be an Admin of the board, then you go to Board Settings (... from top right in cloud version). Choose the Quick Filters link and you can add your own filter, as long as you know hot to use the JQL language

Hello,

Thank you for reply!

Unfortunately I don't have any ... in top right. So I can't got Board Settings.

I'm in group Administrators.

My panel in attach.

panel.png

Warren Levy Community Champion Jul 24, 2017

Hi Oleg

The documentation for board configuration is here - click on this link, then click on the dropdown in the top right to select the version of Jira that you have. This documentation will tell you where and how to get to create more Quick Filters

It is only possible to edit the board of a software project. I changed our Recruitment Project to a Software project - now I can edit boards for it

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Marketplace Apps

Tips on how to choose the best estimation method for your planning

Planning and grooming sessions all come with their own sets of rules. Team members meet to estimate stories or other work items, all according to an agreed-upon process. And with every session comes ...

71 views 0 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you