Jira query to find tasks reassigned to me

Katarina Apet March 19, 2020

Please help me with a filter query to find tasks that were not started yet and were reassigned to me by a certain person from the start of the current week.

Thanks in advance!

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 20, 2020

Hi Katarina - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

You should should able to just type the username for the person even through the prompt doesn't show up. So something like:

created > startOfWeek() AND assignee changed BY john.funk and assignee was currentuser() and assignee = currentuser() and status = 'to do'

Go ahead and type in the username and see if you get an error.

Katarina Apet March 20, 2020

It actually does work if you write the name, though would have been more convenient if it was prompted.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 20, 2020

Agreed.  :-)

Did this take care of what you needed? If so, can you click the Accept answer button to close this one out? Thanks!

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 19, 2020

Hi @Katarina Apet ,

Welcome to the community!

You can try the following JQL and adjust it as needed.

created > startOfWeek() AND assignee changed BY Ollie and assignee was currentuser() and assignee = currentuser() and status = 'to do'

TIM截图20200320114701.png

Katarina Apet March 20, 2020

Thanks for the quick reply, however in Jira cloud version "assignee changed BY" doesn't allow/prompt to write a person's name. Do you know why is that?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events