Jira neu starten - Jira Restart?

Mister-x0 May 9, 2016

Hello, I took over the system from my predecessor and know myself not from hence .

The problem :

Active Directory users can not log on. I suspect JIRA no longer working properly.

I did the following without success :

sudo su

cd /opt/atlassian/ira/bin

Service jira stop

Service jira start

and also I 've tried :

/Etc/init.d/jira stop

/Etc/init.d/jira start

Both unfortunately without success :/

Can someone help me? Thank you.

################

Hallo, 

ich habe von meinem Vorgänger das System übernommen und kenne mich damit gar nicht aus.

Das Problem: Active Directory Nutzer können sich nicht mehr anmelden. Ich vermute JIRA läuft nicht mehr richtig, 

Ich habe folgendes ohne Erfolg gemacht:

sudo su

cd /opt/atlassian/jira/bin

#service jira stop

#service jira start

und auch das habe ich probiert:

#/etc/init.d/jira stop

#/etc/init.d/jira start

Beides leider ohne Erfolg :/

Kann mir jemand helfen?

Danke.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 9, 2016

As an admin, go to Admin -> User directories and check the status of the active directory connection.  If that is not working, you will need to work out why and re-enable it.  If it does say it is working, then you'll need to look at permissions and the groups that can log in.

In both cases, reading the <JIRA home>/log/atlassian-jira.log may tell you a lot about what's gone wrong.

Mister-x0 May 10, 2016

2.png
this is my result .

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 10, 2016

That tells us that there is probably an issue with your LDAP connection timing out, and you need to check the timeout you've set is valid for the response time of your LDAP connection.

Suggest an answer