Jira filter that shows jiras at some point assigned to a person in the last 24 hours

Every morning we go through the board by person, its easy to forgot what you did yesterday, so it would be nice if my filter would show both the current JIRA assignment tasks I have plus the once that I had assigned at some point the last 24 hours (Yesterday)

Is it possible to make such a filter? I guess it has to go through every JIRAs history

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Try this:

assignee WAS currentUser() and updated > startOfDay(-1)

It is not exactly what you said, but will certainly help you.

This would show all tasks I had 1 day ago right? So if a person assigned a task to me -23 hour to now and I reassigned it back then it wont show?

That JQL returns all issues where you have ever been the assignee since its creation date (including those in which you are the current assignee), but only if it has been updated after the start of the previous day.

Note that the issue is considered to be updated when the assignee changes, but also when a new comment has been added or the issue has been edited, when the status changes... etcetera.

This widget could not be displayed.
assignee changed after -24h

Use FROM, TO etc and other clauses to reduce the result set.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Asked yesterday in Data Center

Hi! I'm Cameron Deatsch, enterprise enthusiast and Head of Server at Atlassian. AMA!

Hey team! I'm Cameron Deatsch, Head of Server at Atlassian. At our European Summit just a few weeks ago, I spoke about the latest regarding our Server and Data center products and o...

19,244 views 4 4
View question

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you