Jira filter that shows jiras at some point assigned to a person in the last 24 hours

Mads Skipper February 4, 2016

Every morning we go through the board by person, its easy to forgot what you did yesterday, so it would be nice if my filter would show both the current JIRA assignment tasks I have plus the once that I had assigned at some point the last 24 hours (Yesterday)

Is it possible to make such a filter? I guess it has to go through every JIRAs history

2 answers

1 vote
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 4, 2016
assignee changed after -24h
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 4, 2016

Use FROM, TO etc and other clauses to reduce the result set.

Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 4, 2016

+1

1 vote
Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 4, 2016

Try this:

assignee WAS currentUser() and updated > startOfDay(-1)

It is not exactly what you said, but will certainly help you.

Mads Skipper February 4, 2016

This would show all tasks I had 1 day ago right? So if a person assigned a task to me -23 hour to now and I reassigned it back then it wont show?

Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 4, 2016

That JQL returns all issues where you have ever been the assignee since its creation date (including those in which you are the current assignee), but only if it has been updated after the start of the previous day.

Note that the issue is considered to be updated when the assignee changes, but also when a new comment has been added or the issue has been edited, when the status changes... etcetera.

Suggest an answer