Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Jira Logo link to dashboard is fixed to System Dashboard for normal users?

Hello,

When I click on the Jira Logo, I always land on the last viewed Dashboard, which makes total sense. However, normal users always land on the System Dashboard, no matter what Dashboard they have viewed recently.

Is there anyway to set this, so that they can also land on the previously seen dashboard?

Thanks in advance for any help/tips! :)

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi @Pujanito Zii ,

logo will redirect to the last viewed dashboard that is marked as favourite for the user https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracorecloud/configuring-dashboards-765593585.html

If a user take a look to a favourite dashboard and then click on logo, user will be redirect to the latest favourite dashboard viewed.

Usually a standard user as just System Dashboard as favourite. Please, make sure that standard user uses the favourite dashboards.

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Hi Fabio, Thanks! It helped enormously! :)

You're welcome

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Core

How to manage many similar workflows?

I have multiple projects that use variations of the same base workflow. The variations depend on the requirements of the project or issue type. The variations mostly come in the form of new statuses ...

3,934 views 11 5
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you