Jira Email This issue Change subject with new template

Hi all,

I have different templates which have different subjects. I also have set the most used template in the context as email template. What I have noticed is that if I choose a different template that the subject will not be changed. Instead the "default" subject will be used. As soon as I leave the email template set to "Please select" the subject will be changed if I choose a different template. Is there any possibility to refresh the subject as soon as the template changes?

Thanks, Bruce

1 answer

I would like this with the body aswell,

I have a bunch of different text templates.. and I cant find a way to have the email body text refresh when changing template?

I thought subject & email body would always be what the template specifies, but prefil only loads one when in my scenario there is a few text templates, which makes it difficult..

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Organizing your space just got easier - Page Tree Drag & Drop is here

Hi Community! I’m Elaine, Confluence Product Manager. You may have read my earlier post about page tree in space navigation sidebar. I'm excited to share another improvement that helps you organize ...

77 views 3 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you