Jira Core isn't working since yesterday

Deleted user November 20, 2015

Hello

This error appeared yesterday, and since then our JIRA Core isn't working

"The JIRA server could not be contacted. This may be a temporary glitch or the server may be down."

I waited for the "temporary glitch" or for the server to go live, but didn't worked, so I'm waiting for a action

2 answers

0 votes
Paulo Hennig
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 20, 2015

In case if you're running a JIRA server, check the log files (mentioned by Gabrielle) for a better troubleshooting, probably you'll get some relevant information about why JIRA stopped and why the startup is failing. 

In additional and in case if you face any roadblock finding what's going on to your instance, feel free to raise a ticket at https://support.atlassian.com where we can help you figure out what's the problem.

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 20, 2015

In my experience, this error message can mean a lot of things. Including browser issues, add-on issues, performance issues, etc. Try checking your JIRA system/catalina logs to pinpoint what's going on.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events