Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Jira Core for marketing team

Hi, do you have a demo or a video that can show the head of marketing all the different tasks Jira Core an do?

Do you have a rep that can visit our location to talk more about this? We are interested in this tool to assist the Marketing team.

2 answers

0 votes
Jonathan Smith Community Leader Jul 16, 2019

@Julissa Auffant ,

There are multiple consultant agencies out there that sell and implement Atlassian products. I don't think Atlassian themselves do implementation (correct me if I am wrong Atlassian Team members). 

• Example: We used Herzum (Chicago based company) to implement Confluence and JIRA.

Any 3rd party seller should be able to drive out and give you a demo.

Regards,

Jonathan

Great! Thank you for the info! How do I contact a 3rd party seller about a demo? I thought I could do it from this website (I guess I'm a bit confused)

Jonathan Smith Community Leader Jul 16, 2019

Here you go :)

Atlassian's Partner Directoryhttps://partnerdirectory.atlassian.com/

@Julissa Auffant My book will tell you everything a marketing team can do in Jira and Confluence. The Art of Agile Marketing: https://www.amazon.com/Art-Agile-Marketing-Implementing-Confluence-ebook/dp/B079GLKWB1

You might not need to hire a partner after you read this. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Core

How to manage many similar workflows?

I have multiple projects that use variations of the same base workflow. The variations depend on the requirements of the project or issue type. The variations mostly come in the form of new statuses ...

3,953 views 11 5
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you