Jira Core: Filter which shows Tickets updated <24h by other users

B W October 1, 2019

hello community,

i want to build a filter that shows my Tickets which was updated <24h by other users (except myself).

i startet with this approach:

assignee in (currentUser()) AND resolution = Unresolved AND (created >= -24h OR updated >= -24h) ORDER BY updated DESC

But the upper statement shows also the tickets which are changed by myself.

any suggestions?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
B W October 1, 2019

Finally i found this solution: 

status CHANGED DURING (-24h, -1m) BY currentUser()

1 vote
Joaquin Fernández Morales
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2019

Hi B W

With "JQL Search Extensions" you could search issues updated by an user or users group. Maybe this could be useful for you if this others users are part of some groups.  However I am not sure how you can search by all users except yours. 

issue in updatedByUser("membersOf(employees)")

B W October 1, 2019

Thank you. We will think about buying JQL Search Extensions.

0 votes
Antoine Berry
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 1, 2019

Hi,

-edit, missread-

OOTB you cannot filter on the user who updated the issue ; alternatively you could filter on who changed the status : 

NOT status CHANGED BY currentUser()

Antoine

B W October 1, 2019

Hi,

thank you for your answer.

Your statement doesent show tickets which are edited from me at any time, so it is not correct.

Thank you anyway

Antoine Berry
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 1, 2019

Indeed, you asked for issues edited by other users.

Suggest an answer