Jira & Confluence for Legal Flows

Deleted user February 28, 2017

Hi,

I am looking for some advice on setting up workflows for our legal team.  Has anyone set this up?  I have contacted numerous "Atlassian Partners" and none of them have any experience or case studies they can share. Any help or guidance on where to look would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Ken

2 answers

1 vote
Mayda Saldana July 18, 2017

Hi Ken,

What kind of legal workflows were you thinking of implementing? Not sure if this what you are looking for, but Onna (http://onna.com) integrates directly with the API for JIRA and Confluence and lets you conduct eDiscovery collections. It also offers use cases in knowledge management, contract gathering, and compliance management. Hope this helps! 

1 vote
Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 28, 2017

I do not think that process of setting up of a workflow for a legal team differs from the process for any other business. All you need is to:

• Clearly understand the process and translate it to defined statuses and transitions.
  • Have JIRA administration skills to setup the workflow.
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 2, 2017

I've done this for several small firms of lawyers.  The complexity tends to be more around security than the workflows.

I can't say that the workflows are any different to those you find in any other industry - JIRA is flexible enough to handle, and as for an approach, Volodymyr says it all.  You need an admin to talk to the users who need the flows, and they'll be able to translate a process into a workflow.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events