• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Jira Cloud stuck in Outlook 365 Ribbon

Hello, I was testing Jira for a month and we decided to not move forward with it.  I now have persisting Jira cloud button in my top ribbon.  I hid it for a few weeks, but after an Office update they are back again.  I cannot find anything in my Outlook plugins nor in control panel to remove such a plugin.  Any ideas please?JiraOutlook.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Does anyone slightly care, just a little?

Hi @Test123 

We are not aware of this issue. Could you try to install the plugin again and then uninstall it?

If you use Exchange, then it might be that it was installed to all accounts by admin. If this is true, then ask your admin to remove it from the admin panel. If the issue persists, I would suggest reaching Microsoft support as they should know better about this issue.

Let me know if you were able to resolve this issue.

I honestly don't remebr how to install it.  Can you point me in the right direction please?  Not clear on how to uninstall it either, I currently have it and I do not see it under add remove programs nor under any Outlook plugins.

@Test123 First of all which Outlook client do you use? Is it a WEB client, Mac or PC desktop client (2013/2016/2019)?

To remove the add-in click on "Get Add-ins" then "My add-ins". If you see Jira Cloud for Outlook (Official), you can uninstall it from there.

Jira Cloud stuck in Outlook 365 Ribbon 2020-03-02 16-04-15.png

Like Atakan likes this

Thank you, that did it. :)

Like Vitalii Saienko likes this

Having this same issue, though when I go into "Get Add-ins", there is no JIRA add-in there. 

I installed the new version, had 3 extra icons appear (updated versions from previous), alongside the older 3. Unsinstalled, new icons gone, old ones still there. 

Screen Shot 2020-10-07 at 2.42.30 PM.png

Using Outlook for Mac, version 16.41. 

Any suggestions? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

Bitbucket Smart Commits vs. Genius Commits - What's the difference?

If you already heard about Smart Commits in Bitbucket, know that you just stumbled upon something even better (and smarter!): Genius Commits by Better DevOps Automation for Jira Data Center (+ Server...

130 views 0 2
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you