The JIRA Charting Plugin is displaying the title on its gadgets incorrectly. We have used Workload pie and instead of its title it displays : __MSG_gadget.workloadpie.title.specific__ as the title in the header of the workload gadget. Kindly helps us out in this issue as there doesn't seem to be any workaround for this.
You almost certainly have a mis-configured proxy or SSL setup preventing JIRA talking to itself.
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs