Jira Agile with fixed price contracts

Mariusz Głowacki July 1, 2016

Hi.

At my workplace I'm trying to configure JIRA Agile in that way to see progress of a fixed price project. I'm trying to configure it that way to be sure that tasks are made withing the desired time shedule and I cant to force JIRA to show me negative numbers on agile board. If loged hours are greater than estimations agile board shows 0 which is not the information that I need. Is there any possibility to somehow configure that board to see negative numbers ?

1 answer

1 vote
Benjamin Weinheimer-Erben (mgm-tp)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 3, 2016

Hi Mariusz,

If you talk about the estimations from the time-tracking I think this is not possible as you cannot lock work with a negative value within the remaining estimation field.

You can try to view the "original estimation" and the "time spend" on your Agile-Board. This will give you at least the information you need to see if there were more time spend than initially estimated.

To do this follow the instructions here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver071/customizing-cards-800706615.html#Customizingcards-fieldsAddingfieldstocards

greetings
Benjamin

Suggest an answer