Jira Agile: Order of two statuses in one column

Hubert Hölzl October 11, 2015

Hi,

my agile dashboard is configured to include two statuses in the most right column, "Resolved" and "Closed". The problem is, that I can't change the order of the two statuses, which appears on top of the other. I tried to rearrange them but it doesn't affect the order, when dragging an issue from a column to the "Done" column.

Is there any way to change the order of the two statuses? It would be really helpful to have "Resolved" on top of "Closed".

PS: I've found this page https://confluence.atlassian.com/agile/jira-agile-user-s-guide/configuring-a-board/configuring-columns where in the comment section Shylah Weber is asking the same thing, but without an answer.

1 answer

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 12, 2015

I am afraid you have to create a "Suggestion" against JIRA Agile. 

Andrew Lui [Atlassian Technical Writer]

Hi Shylah WeberC. Ross McKenrick and Nelson Nauss,

Unfortunately, it's not possible to do this in JIRA Agile. Please feel free to raise a 'Suggestion' in our issue tracker with your feedback.

Kind regards,
Andrew 

I do not know any workarounds for now. How about just giving each status their own column then ticket the "Set Resolution" on both of them? This will give you another column but they will function just the same. You mention that you try to re-arrange them. How? Can you try removing these statuses then add it back in order?

Suggest an answer