JQL query not showing a status type for a particular board

Hi, I'm having trouble detecting the reason for an error in a project. In this particular project that has been functioning correctly until now, there are multiple boards all kanban to my knowledge.

On a particular kanban board there are 25 UAT story issues, however when I use a JQL filter, as shown below which worked before, this is not allowing the "UAT" status' to show from this particular kanban board upon using the JQL, however all other "UAT" status' are being shown from all the other boards using this filter. Any suggestions would be most appreciated. (Note it does show Stories in other columns i.e. SIT and Test Blocked etc. from this board, it is only the UAT that is not being recognized)

project = "Project Name" AND status != closed AND status != Done AND issuetype = Story ORDER BY status DESC, assignee DESC, created DESC

Thank you.

JQL Query 1.JPG 

1 answer

1 vote

Could you pick one of the stories that the filter is excluding and check its project, status and issuetype are definite matches?

I have picked out a story, and have confirmed that the project, status and issue type are indeed definite matches from this particular board and it is not showing via the JQL filter

That suggests a broken index then.  Could you try re-indexing the project?

Ah, it appears to be fine now! Thank you, I didn't realise this button existed (more to read into!), I still have a lot to learn.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in Jira

Join our webinar: How 1B+ feature flag events helped us build the new Jira

Every time you release software, there's a bit of risk – that there's a bug, that something breaks, or that the feature doesn't resonate with customers. Feature flagging helps make high stakes s...

133 views 0 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you