JQL query not showing a status type for a particular board

Shariyar Rashid-Qazi October 25, 2016

Hi, I'm having trouble detecting the reason for an error in a project. In this particular project that has been functioning correctly until now, there are multiple boards all kanban to my knowledge.

On a particular kanban board there are 25 UAT story issues, however when I use a JQL filter, as shown below which worked before, this is not allowing the "UAT" status' to show from this particular kanban board upon using the JQL, however all other "UAT" status' are being shown from all the other boards using this filter. Any suggestions would be most appreciated. (Note it does show Stories in other columns i.e. SIT and Test Blocked etc. from this board, it is only the UAT that is not being recognized)

project = "Project Name" AND status != closed AND status != Done AND issuetype = Story ORDER BY status DESC, assignee DESC, created DESC

Thank you.

JQL Query 1.JPG 

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 25, 2016

Could you pick one of the stories that the filter is excluding and check its project, status and issuetype are definite matches?

Sure, I will check now

I have picked out a story, and have confirmed that the project, status and issue type are indeed definite matches from this particular board and it is not showing via the JQL filter

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 25, 2016

That suggests a broken index then.  Could you try re-indexing the project?

Will do

Ah, it appears to be fine now! Thank you, I didn't realise this button existed (more to read into!), I still have a lot to learn.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events