JQL for getting tickets that were either assigned to me or any of my team members in the past?

Tayyab Bashir
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 22, 2016

Hi, 
I want to get JQL for getting tickets that were assigned to me or any of my team member, either in the past or at current point.

I'm using the following filter which gives me tickets that were assigned to me in the past and now:

Project = "XYZ" and (assignee was tbas)

but I want to add my team members in there as well. And I think the assignee was operation doesn't support multiple values? 
Is there any way I could list multiple values other than adding them in separate assignee clauses?  

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tayyab Bashir
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 23, 2016

Simple JQL.
Project = XYZ and assignee was in (abc, xyz) 

1 vote
noamdah
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 22, 2016
assignee in membersof("groupname")

Suggest an answer