I have a problem with reading the content of the text files encoded with UTF8 to SIL.
I obviously started from readFromTextFile() but it produces garbage in place of the national special characters.
I cannot find a proper solution to the above problem. None of the workarounds that I found work in 100% cases. Any help or hints appreaciated.
There's a setting in JJUPIN to establish the charset with all the file text operations are executed, including the sources. Now, by default it is set to UTF-8, and I suppose you changed it.
To do what you require, an overload of the readTextFromFile() receiving the charset as parameter should be in place. Now there's none, but I will add it.
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs