JIRA validator based upon development tools

Hi all,

Is there anything in groovy scripting or other ways to create a validator (or condition) based upon whether or not there is the development tools link?

I know through triggers I can transition issues based upon an event from fisheye.

What I am looking to do is if there is any commits tied to an issue block it from being closed by any other resolution than fixed.   So  < there is a code commit tied to the project > &&  cfValues['Dev Resolution'].toString() != 'Fixed'  then kick off the validator. 

Thanks,

Robert

1 answer

Thanks for the answer, but I can check the resolution value no problem (I have that exact code above cfValues['Dev Resolution'].toString() != 'Fixed' ) .   The problem is I need to check if there are any code commits.

And yes we have script runner.   

i know in JQL the below works - try you can make use of the same

issue.property[development].commits > 0

With that code I keep getting:

groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property: property for class: com.atlassian.jira.issue.IssueImpl

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Asked 6 hours ago in Confluence

What are the resources that you use to learn more about Atlassian Products?

I am gathering information about resources available for Atlassian product knowledge transferring for a presentation in our local Atlassian User Group. I want to group them in four categories From ...

48 views 3 3
View question

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you