JIRA's Agile Board is not displaying all the issues

Jason Barles January 9, 2017

I have a board created for a project. In this board (plan view) there are missing issues from the sprint. The sprint shows all the issues in progress, but not all the 'Done' issues. Some of the 'Done' issues show up.

I checked the filter on the board and it is correct as I can see all the issues there.

I'm using JIRA v6.3.15.

3 answers

0 votes
Jason Barles January 10, 2017

Below is what I see in the 'Plan' mode. It would be ideal to retain the 'Done' issues as shown so that we know what was completed in the past for that sprint for the sake of traceability. However, I'd like it shown for all 'Done' issues.

These filter for displaying them is simple, and broad. It just displays all issues for this project. So I don't believe it has anything to do with the filter.

image2017-1-11 8:38:16.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2017

Could you look at the "missing" issues types?  And define what you count as "done"?

Jason Barles January 12, 2017

I'm not sure what you mean. Could you elaborate?

I've compared the issues that still appear even though they are done i.e. ISRIW 35 with one that isn't showing, and there doens't seem to be any difference in terms of what information was included such as sub-tasks, linked issues, or whether an epic was chosen etc.

The filter used on the board is this: project = ISRIW ORDER BY Rank ASC. So it essentially includes every issue in the project

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 9, 2017

How are you defining "done" issues?  The Scrum board defines them as "things in the far right hand column"

On the plan view, are the "missing" issues sub-tasks?  They're hidden on planning because they're pretty much useless in Scrum planning

0 votes
Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2017

Not sure, but please check this answer: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/45972600

Suggest an answer