JIRA report to show closed tickets from last month

Jen Bradley March 13, 2018

Im trying to create a report for tickets closed last month. I have ticket closed this month see below. Any help would be appreciated.

"Assigned IT Service Team" = EnterpriseSystems AND status = resolved AND resolved >= startOfMonth() OR "Assigned IT Service Team" = EnterpriseSystems AND status = Closed AND resolved >= startOfMonth()

2 answers

1 accepted

16 votes
Answer accepted
Ivan Tovbin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2018

This JQL should do the trick:

resolved >= startOfMonth(-1) AND resolved <= endOfMonth(-1)
Jen Bradley March 13, 2018

Thank  you for responding. I tried that and it shows me resolved from Feb 2018 to March 2018. I want to only see resolved in Feb.

Ivan Tovbin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2018

That's odd. I've just tried it in my instance and it returned issues resolved ONLY in Feb 2018. Are you positive that you have used the EXACT JQL I've provided?

To be extra clear, it could've returned issues resolved in Feb 2018 AND March 2018 ONLY if you've used:

resolved >= startOfMonth(-1)

However it will limit the issues ONLY by Feb 2018 if you will use:

resolved >= startOfMonth(-1) AND resolved <= endOfMonth(-1) 

Jen Bradley March 15, 2018

Looks like it is now working. I must have miss something. thanks

Ivan Tovbin
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 15, 2018

Glad I could help. Please mark this solution as "Accepted" if it resolved your issue.

1 vote
Ivan Tovbin
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 15, 2018

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events