JIRA query with Adaptavist ScriptRunner to identify all tickets which were not processed

Alex Baumgartl November 30, 2016

Hi, I'm trying to find out if our JIRA reporting can be improved with ScriptRunner (which is installed as a demo version). I'm not a dev therefore I was not able to find a proper solution for this scenario:

I need all tickets

which were created from a member of a certain group in JIRA

and which were not updated after creation in any way (e. g. change of status from new to in progress) within a certain number of days.

I've managed to create a query which refers to today but this does not match to the query above:

issueFunction in expression("", "created +14*d > today") and reporter in (...)

I would be very happy for any help.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 30, 2016

You can do this without scriptrunner. Here is JQL for your case:

creator in membersOf("jira-users") AND NOT status changed from new to "in progress"  AFTER startOfDay(-10d)

Alex Baumgartl November 30, 2016

This works good for me, many thanks!

0 votes
vitaliy zapolskyy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 30, 2016

just curious why JQL

Updated = Created

is invalid?

Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 1, 2016

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events