JIRA notifications are not included in the Confluence Workbox

Samuel Titka October 26, 2015

Hi there!

I cannot make JIRA notifications included in the Confluence Workbox. I have verified that:

1. JIRA and Confluence are connected via application link. The two-way authentication using OAuth for both incoming authentication and outgoing authentication is configured and running. (Creating links between Confluence pages and JIRA issues is working)

2. JIRA is displayed in the In-app Notifications settings in the Confluence. See the screenshot below.
    image2015-10-26 14:8:12.png

3. The ability to receive notifications from JIRA or another Confluence site is available in Confluence 4.3.3 and later. To receive JIRA notifications, you need JIRA 5.2 or later.
    My Confluence version is: 5.5.4 - OK
    My JIRA version is: 6.4.11 - OK

4. The following plugins must be present and enabled in JIRA: Workbox - Common Plugin, Workbox - JIRA Provider Plugin.
    Both of them are present and enabled - OK

Do I miss something? Do you have any ideas what could be wrong? What are your experiences?

Thank you very much in advance!

3 answers

0 votes
Samuel Titka February 1, 2016

Hello @Steven Behnke,

thanks for the hint! I already created the support ticket because I did not get any advises here.

Problem can be fixed by creating unproxied application links.

BR

Samuel

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 1, 2016

Consider opening a ticket with support.atlassian.com. This isn't something most of us have seen.

0 votes
Samuel Titka October 29, 2015

Anybody? :)

Suggest an answer