JIRA is down-- who do I report this to?

Justin Robinson December 18, 2017

I'm attempting to use the URL for JIRA--which is -- http://rswebd08.qcorpaa.aa.com:8080/secure/Dashboard.jspa

After spinning for a number of minutes, I get a white screen with lots of code which has this header:

HTTP Status 500 - org.apache.jasper.JasperException: java.lang.RuntimeException: com.atlassian.jira.exception.DataAccessException: org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericDataSourceException: Unable to establish a connection with the database. (IO Error: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection)

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 18, 2017

This is where you need to talk to your Jira administrators.

We're a community of end users who mostly have no access to your system (you might well be the only one here who does), we can't really help you.  We might be able to help your admins when they're trying to fix this problem (I can see that your system has lost its database connection, so we could point them at the docs for connecting them for example)

Justin Robinson December 18, 2017

Thanks... It seems like everyone is OOO. I'll keep trying!

Thank you very much! Happy Holidays!

Suggest an answer