JIRA create issue not working

nidhis November 12, 2015

Hi Team,

I am trying to create a new issue in a Project in my JIRA instance, I am JIRA admin for JIRA instance.

But once I am filling all the details of fields in create issue screen, and clicking on create button., it is asking to leave this page and saying an error as "page can not be displayed" other people in my team are able to create issues in the same JIRA. I have all the proper permissions to create issues. Please suggest

4 answers

0 votes
Badar Raja May 24, 2019

Hi there, I upgraded to Jira 8.1.0 and same is happening since.

I have checked plugin etc, Create button and workflow button does not do anything once pressed.

some direction toward a solution would be great.

0 votes
Satya Patra November 22, 2018

Did your problem resolved ?

0 votes
Stephen Hayden
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2015

I'd try a couple of things, but they're all shots in the dark.

• Try another browser.
    • If another browser works, check out plugins/extensions in your current one, disable them all and see if you get different results, then enable them a couple at a time to narrow it down.
  • Click 'Configure Fields' in the upper right, make sure they're all being displayed.  
  • Try an incognito window.
    • Maybe there's some autofill stuff that's getting in the way.

You have permissions to create tickets otherwise you wouldn't get as far as you are, so some other mechanism getting in the way.  

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2015

That seem odd. Is this happening to your account only?

Suggest an answer