JIRA TRIAL VERSION-QUERIES

sriram swamiantahn November 29, 2015

Hi,

I am sriram from dupont sustainable solutions.  I am using the trial version of JIRA project management tool for the last one week

I would like to have a few questions for us to use this tool for Bug tracking purpose as well as project management tool for software testing and development team

my jira login id: sriram3031@gmail.com

1.      Adding the Custom field options  issue types which is available in the Create issue page, so that we can add out bug types(Functional,Design,Typo) so that we can track the each issues in terms of types

2.      Adding the custom fields by the administrator to include the BUG cycle, so that we can track the each cycles of the issues

3.      Adding the reports like Pareto chart so that we can produce our reports to development team in detailed manner

Please let me know in case if you need more clarity of this queries

Thanks,

Sriram

3 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 9, 2015

Good point there as well - I didn't really notice the extra label, and I can't see why it's there either!

0 votes
nsacerdote December 9, 2015

Hi Sriram, your questions doesn't look related with our add-on: "Email Helpdesk for JIRA". If they are, I don't see a clear relation. It would be nice if you can provide more information about how these questions are related with our add-on I'd be happy to help you.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 30, 2015

There are not really any questions here - you appear to be listing some of the things JIRA can do rather than asking us about them.  What do you want to know about these functions?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events