JIRA Queries

Kshama Pawar November 30, 2016

I need to know how many defects ( issues of type defect) does each Dev task have ? IS this possible? Currently, I am getting all links ( action items, UT defects,etc.) in comma seprated formatted.

6 answers

0 votes
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 3, 2016

As Guhan suggested, you could do this using Excel pivot tables generated by the Better Excel Plugin.

Kshama Pawar December 5, 2016

Guhan - The problem is in Excel I cannot distinguish between 'Defect', 'Action Item', 'DCR',etc. Iam  intrested only in defect for quality metrics

0 votes
Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 1, 2016

1) Yes, it is payd.

2) I am not good about AM Utils.

For free solution it is possible to try using SQL Query.

0 votes
Kshama Pawar December 1, 2016

@Vasiliy - Script Runner is paid right ? is this possible in AM Utils?

Nic - What information you need abt data model ? I can ask PMO for information

0 votes
Deleted user December 1, 2016

Kshama, If your intention is NOT to automate the process for now, you can filter the issue types you want (Dev Tasks and Defects in this case) including the column that indicates the links between the parent issue with children issues, export the data to Excel and do a simple pivot to get your results. If automation is required, then I would suggest to check on Zephyr Enterprise.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 30, 2016

You'll also need to describe how you are storing the data in JIRA

0 votes
Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 30, 2016

This could be calculated with Script field provided by Script Runner plugin. Can you use it?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events