JIRA Migration from self-hosted to cloud server

Dear support team,

Our company Vedicard LTD is used JIRA more than 5 years. Currently we have own server. Is it possible to migrate from self hosted server to cloud. What we need to do for that?. Our serevr ID BUQ6-61Q8-4E4D-876S  

Thank you,

regards Girts

girts.aizstrauts@vedicard.eu

1 answer

0 votes

Start at https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/migrating-from-jira-server-to-jira-cloud-779160826.html

However, much as I'm usually an Atlassian fan, I have to say I really cannot recommend doing this.  Cloud works fine if you're starting out with no data, or have a small data set you are happy to manually configure.   But my team have been doing a number of Server to Cloud migrations recently, and they are not small or simple projects.  If you've got a large data set and/or a large or complex user list, be prepared for a very large project (I'd strongly recommend engaging an Atlassian partner)

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Organizing your space just got easier - Page Tree Drag & Drop is here

Hi Community! I’m Elaine, Confluence Product Manager. You may have read my earlier post about page tree in space navigation sidebar. I'm excited to share another improvement that helps you organize ...

120 views 3 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you