JIRA Hip Chat Integration problem

Sébastien Maisonneuve May 26, 2016

Hi all,

I'm using JIRA version v6.4.2 on my own server and Hip Chat in the cloud.

I've done the last Hip Chat add-on update on my JIRA server and it has broken the integration. Now when I click on the Project / HipChat Integration system page I got an error 500 and the logs: 

com.google.template.soy.tofu.SoyTofuException: In template JIRA.Templates.HipChat.Project.Admin.configurePage: When evaluating "length(keys($projectConfiguration.configuration)) > 0": Error while computing function "keys($projectConfiguration.configuration)": Argument to keys() function is not SoyMapData.
com.google.template.soy.tofu.SoyTofuException: In template JIRA.Templates.HipChat.Project.Admin.configurePage: When evaluating "length(keys($projectConfiguration.configuration)) > 0": Error while computing function "keys($projectConfiguration.configuration)": Argument to keys() function is not SoyMapData.
	at com.google.template.soy.tofu.internal.BaseTofu.renderMainHelper(BaseTofu.java:341)
	at com.google.template.soy.tofu.internal.BaseTofu.renderMain(BaseTofu.java:300)
	at com.google.template.soy.tofu.internal.BaseTofu.access$100(BaseTofu.java:56)
	at com.google.template.soy.tofu.internal.BaseTofu$RendererImpl.render(BaseTofu.java:427)
	at com.atlassian.soy.impl.DefaultSoyManager.render(DefaultSoyManager.java:118)

Any clue for this problem?

Regards,

Sébastien

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sébastien Maisonneuve June 23, 2016

Finally fixed with the new add-on version 7.8.3 !

0 votes
Sébastien Maisonneuve June 20, 2016

Any other suggestions on my problem? sad

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 26, 2016

Hey Sébastien!

In digging around a bit, I haven't found exactly the issue you're seeing, but check out these links:

Viewing a Project or an Issue throws: com.google.template.soy.tofu.SoyTofuException

And this issue, specifically because the fixVersion is newer than the version you're running, v6.4.2:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-42411

Let me know if those get you anywhere!

Sébastien Maisonneuve May 26, 2016

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. The log gives more information. Should I remove some add-ons?

/rest/hipchat/integrations/1.0/configuration/status [common.error.jersey.ThrowableExceptionMapper] Uncaught exception thrown by REST service: bundle [com.atlassian.labs.hipchat.hipchat-for-jira-plugin]
com.atlassian.activeobjects.internal.ActiveObjectsInitException: bundle [com.atlassian.labs.hipchat.hipchat-for-jira-plugin]
at com.atlassian.activeobjects.osgi.TenantAwareActiveObjects$1$1$1.call(TenantAwareActiveObjects.java:105)
at com.atlassian.activeobjects.osgi.TenantAwareActiveObjects$1$1$1.call(TenantAwareActiveObjects.java:92)
at com.atlassian.sal.core.executor.ThreadLocalDelegateCallable.call(ThreadLocalDelegateCallable.java:42)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: com.atlassian.activeobjects.internal.ActiveObjectsSqlException: There was a SQL exception thrown by the Active Objects library:
Database:
- name:Oracle
- version:Oracle Database 11g Enterprise Edition Release 11.2.0.3.0 - 64bit Production
With the Partitioning, OLAP, Data Mining and Real Application Testing options
- minor version:2
- major version:11
Driver:
- name:Oracle JDBC driver
- version:11.2.0.2.0

java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01408: such column list already indexed

at com.atlassian.activeobjects.internal.EntityManagedActiveObjects.migrate(EntityManagedActiveObjects.java:54)
at com.atlassian.activeobjects.internal.AbstractActiveObjectsFactory$1.doInTransaction(AbstractActiveObjectsFactory.java:91)
at com.atlassian.activeobjects.internal.AbstractActiveObjectsFactory$1.doInTransaction(AbstractActiveObjectsFactory.java:85)
at com.atlassian.sal.core.transaction.HostContextTransactionTemplate$1.doInTransaction(HostContextTransactionTemplate.java:25)
at com.atlassian.jira.DefaultHostContextAccessor.doInTransaction(DefaultHostContextAccessor.java:34)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor142.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
at com.atlassian.plugin.osgi.hostcomponents.impl.DefaultComponentRegistrar$ContextClassLoaderSettingInvocationHandler.invoke(DefaultComponentRegistrar.java:134)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy171.doInTransaction(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor142.invoke(Unknown Source)

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 27, 2016

Thanks for the log!

The big error that stands out to me is java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01408: such column list already indexed, which led me to this:

ORA-01408: such column list already indexed

But this doesn't make sense, as you're on a much newer version of JIRA.  Could you try a lock and index rebuild anyways?  Or have you?

Did you try the permissions fix in the links above?

Sébastien Maisonneuve May 30, 2016

Nothing better sad

Is there any official list of indexes I should have with my version? (I guess no)

Suggest an answer