JIRA Fisheye Integration

ihanif November 6, 2015

How often refresh between JIRA and Fisheye occurs. In other words when we have committed to svn when can i see that commit on JIRA ? Do i need to refresh the JIRA browser in order to see the commits

1 answer

1 vote
Jeff Louwerse
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 6, 2015

JIRA queries fisheye when loading the issue.  It is your fisheye setup that you need to check.  The default is to only check for new commits on a schedule unless you have commit hooks set up in your repository.

kanchana wijerathna November 6, 2015

How long it takes to show in the sub version log entries ? i saw some post says it takes 1 Hour If so can we configure the time ?

Jeff Louwerse
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 6, 2015

You need to ask the person who set it up in fisheye. What you really want to do is google "fisheye commit hooks" to force it to reindex after ever commit.

Suggest an answer