JIRA Data Center question for ServiceRocket and Adaptavist

Shaakunthala March 21, 2016

Hi,

Could someone please let me know if the following two add-ons are available for JIRA Data Center?

We are planning to roll out soon, so would like to know the availability of these add-ons for JIRA Data Center.

1. Adaptavist - Issue Alternative Assignee
  2. ServiceRocket - Parent Issue Summary

Thank you.

Shaakunthala

2 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 21, 2016

The marketplace will tell you if an add-on is valid for data-centre.

Shaakunthala March 22, 2016

Thank you, your answer is correct but we would like to know when are they going to be available, or is there a public beta.

(For example, Structure add-on has a public beta that works on JIRA Data Center. LucidChart said they are still planning to develop it)

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 24, 2016

Not "when", but "if".

My understanding is that the demand for the add-on is low in general, and non-existent with data-centre users.  So Jamie's team don't seem to have any plans to do anything other than keep it working on the latest version of JIRA (for now)

Obviously, that's just the assignee one, I can't speak for ServiceRocket.

0 votes
Shaakunthala March 22, 2016

We would like to know when it is going to be available, is there a public beta, or have you started working on it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events