Just to get more details with this plugin. Please be so kind to answer below topics...
1) We will upgrade to JIRA 7 Q1 next year and we need to know if until then a new version will be released to be compatible?
2) This Plugin is available via REST API? The use case is if project admins want to add user to watch a component but with no need to go via GUI and API.
3) When we add users to watch a component were is this data stored? (DB, file, cache)
4) Does this plugin will change some existing table?
5) Regarding Backups. Is the Component Watcher stored in the JIRA XML backup or via direct DB backup? Or we should backup other folder or file.
6) Regarding the recovery. If we recover the full JIRA instance via DB or via (ZIP with XML) all the watched will be recovered?
Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.Learn more
Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in talking to 20 people planning t...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs